We have recently launched our new primary school resource. This has been developed with a range of partners and young people. The resource aims to:
- Introduce disability
- Increase understanding of the range of disabilities
- Highlight the effects of bullying and exclusion
- Highlight the consequences of hate crime.
The primary school resource also features three films:
- Judged has been designed for P5 audiences and was developed in partnership with Kibble Education Centre.
- Happiness Heroes is a film by Epilepsy Scotland and has been developed for P6 audiences. There is also a book to accompany this film.
- Lucky Break is a film which introduces Disability Hate Crime and has been designed for P7 audiences.
Please note there is a charge of £10 per resource pack, and £5 for any additional copies of the book and DVD.
The accompanying films are also available to view on our YouTube Channel.
With thanks to Stalled Spaces Scotland for funding the filming of ‘Lucky Break’ at Paton’s Mill, Johnstone.
I Am Me recently held a Christmas Competition which offered every primary school in Renfrewshire a chance to win our Cinebus for a day of Christmas movies, sweeties and fun. To enter, all the pupils had to do was design a piece of artwork inspired by anti-bullying. To view all the amazing artwork we received click here!